Welcome to the Fluid Leak Management Users Group (FLMUG) website.
Fluid Leak Management Users Group (FLMUG) Summer Meeting
August 1 - 3, 2017
Sheraton Sand Key Resort, 1160 Gulf Blvd
Clearwater Beach, Florida 33767
Register using this form or ONLINE at: Online link
Form to email/mail - Word
HOTEL RESERVATIONS - Deadline for reservations is july 13th at 5:00 pm EDT
Our rate at the Sheraton is $170/night plus tax and includes breakfast coupon for one person per day. Rate is $180 for double occupancy and 2 breakfast coupons per day.
RESERVE by phone: 1.727.595.1611 or 1.800.456.7263. Ask for the FLMUG Meeting rate.
RESERVE Online: https://www.starwoodmeeting.com/events/start.action?id=1702151318&key=1565D4C8
Contact Karen Miller at email@example.com or 864-882-7406.
The Fluid Leak Management Users Group is organized and operated to achieve the following objectives, to:
- Provide a technical forum where end-users, suppliers, and other interested parties can share technical information that will provide improvements or resolution to sealing products, valve packing, services, and end-use applications. With the addition of the Valve Team focus to the group, the meetings also provide a forum to discuss valve team organizations & structures, optimum team makeup, site senior leadership support, pre-outage planning, lessons learned, staffing, work scope, JIT training, scheduling, etc.
- Provide a mechanism for making recommendations on Fluid Leak Management & valve team issues to industry organizations, e.g., EPRI, INPO, NUMAC and NRC.
- Provide the opportunity maintain state of the art knowledge of products and services available from vendors to the nuclear industry.
- Provide improved plant safety and availability through recommendations of Fluid Leak Management Program implementation that involve testing, inspection and maintenance.
- Provide a mechanism to issue consensus documents for industry standards.